IMPACT 100 Pensacola Bay Area has announced the 15 grant finalists selected for 2021.
Eleven of the 15 finalists will each receive a grant of $101,820 at the IMPACT 100 Pensacola Bay Area annual meeting Oct. 17.
This is the 18th year that IMPACT 100, a women’s philanthropic organization, will award grants to local nonprofit organizations.
Since its inception in 2004, IMPACT 100 Pensacola Bay Area has awarded 120 grants totaling $12.83 million to nonprofit organizations serving Escambia and Santa Rosa counties. That figure will rise to 131 grants totaling $13.95 million after the annual meeting next month.
The 15 finalists selected by IMPACT 100’s Focus Area Committees are as follows:
Arts, culture and history
• Ballet Pensacola Inc.
Project: Ballet Pensacola Ballet Floors
• Pensacola Children’s Chorus Inc.
Project: Pump Up The Volume: Building Confidence with Reliable Sound Equipment
• Pensacola Lighthouse Association (Pensacola Lighthouse and Museum)
Project: Shining Light on Buried History
• Emerald Coast Wildlife Refuge Inc.
Project: Keeping Wild Alive in Northwest Florida
• Escambia County Public Schools Foundation for Excellence Inc.
Project: Pensacola High School Innovation Center Revitalization
• United Methodist Children’s Home (Embrace Florida Kids)
Project: A Higher Education Home: Wrap-around Support for Vulnerable Youth for Collegiate Success
Environment, recreation and preservation
• The Arc Gateway Inc.
Project: The Arc Gateway Shred Works
• Bream Fishermen Association Inc. and PYC Satori Foundation Inc.
Project: Taking the Coast to the Kids – Improving our Waterways through Science and Recreation
• Greater Pensacola Junior Golf Association Inc. (First Tee Gulf Coast)
Project: First Tee Gulf Coast – Inspiring Youth and Rebuilding Warrington
• A Hope Inc.
Project: The Foundation for Families with Pets
• Martha’s Vineyard Foundation Inc. (Vineyard Family House)
Project: Caring for Families in Crisis
• Rally Foundation Inc.
Project: Rally Resource Room powered by IMPACT 100
Health and wellness
• Pace Center for Girls Inc.
Project: Girls Going Places
• United for a Good Cause Inc.
Project: Hope Squad Peer-to-Peer Suicide Prevention for Schools
• United Service Organization Inc.
Project: Pop-Up USO